Tuesday 31 May 2011

New mini-exhibition started

Following on from the success of my mini-exhibition last year at Titchfield Haven National nature reserve i was asked back again this year with an even longer show which runs from today untill 25th november.I will mostly be featuring new print releases of british wildlife in keeping with the location and a smattering of original works as and when they become available.The photo is of my latest print release 'Kingfisher' all framed up and ready to be transported to the venue.i have issued a number of my bird drawings and this kingfisher oil painting as limited editions to coincide with the shows opening.The show is housed within the visitor centre,to which there is free admission so if your'e in the area why not pop along.the images on display will be changing regularly throughout the shows duration.i have hung many of the prints unframed but mounted and wrapped to keep them as affordable as possible for the many visitors to the reserve.

2 comments:

Karen Kyle Ericson said...

Congrats! This is an excellent opportunity. Not sure which I want more to get some paintings done so I can do an exhibit or come to England and see yours! One day... My husband and I would love to do more traveling.

Marie Flynn said...

How wonderful!Very happy for you. Wish I could be there to see it. Could you post a few photos on your blog?