Saturday 23 July 2016

New Bird paintings








Over the last few months ive been working on a series of oil paintings based on encounters at my local nature reserve Titchfield Haven NNR on the Hampshire coast.The breeding Avocets and there young have fascinated me and its a subject I have returned to many times over.I have started working closely with local Galleries and many of my small paintings have found new homes and made it into limited edition print form.All my available paintings and prints can be found on my website www.clivemeredithart.weebly.com
I am now actively pursueing new gallery exposure for my oil paintings.
Hope you like the new paintings,i would love to hear your thoughts.

4 comments:

Prasad Natarajan said...

Followed your work in progress on the Snipe painting, beautiful works!

Unknown said...

thankyou Prasad,very pleased to hear you enjoyed following the painting

Kathryn Hansen said...

Beautiful collection, and congrats on the sales!!! Your work is great!!

Unknown said...

thankyou kathryn