Saturday 10 March 2012

First show of the year

This weekend see's me busy packing up original paintings and drawings as well as a wealth of limited edition prints and fine art cards in preparation for a residency at Wallsworth Hall in Gloucestershire the home of Nature in Art,a museum dedicated to art portraying the natural world.I will be working in the garden studio on a series of oil paintings at various stages of developement that many of you will have seen progressing here on my blog,with the plan of finishing them all during my stay which will be from tuesday 13th march until sunday 18th march.
I aim to put on a varied display of original works including the debut of my recently completed Black Leopard oil painting alongside these originals will be many framed limited edition prints as well as plenty of loose prints in browsers.
There will be a host of special show offers available and so if youv'e ever fancied owning a clive meredith limited edition and your'e in the area why not pop in and say hi and enjoy the exhibition.

No comments: