Wednesday 7 March 2012

Wonderful new Frames

                                                                        Avocet study
                                                                   Avocet reflection
                                                                      Black Leopard
I thought you might like to see my three latest paintings in they're newly acquired frames.These are hand coloured and finished frames inlaid with gold and silver leaf and are beautiful one-off creations from a very talented bespoke framer.I was so pleased with the results when i visited the framers to pick them up that i just had to share.sorry for the poor quality shots but they're just taken in the studio with my own camera.These three will be joining my other works at my residency at Nature in Art starting on 13th march.

No comments: