Saturday 16 May 2009

Upcoming magazine feature

Delighted to announce that i am a featured artist in the July edition of Artists and Illustrators magazine.I was asked to write an article on my pencil art to go into a larger article focussing on pencil artists working in distinctly different genre's.The article profiles my career to date,my inspiration and my working techniques,as well as a few hints and tips for budding artists.The article also features a selection of my artwork from the last 10 years or so.The july edition hits the shelves in early june.

5 comments:

artbykarieann said...

Congratulations Clive, well deserved and I'll be hot-footing it to the newsagents to buy my copy!

Pauline said...

Congratulations Clive, I will definitely go out and buy the magazine.

Unknown said...

thanks karie-ann and pauline i hope you find the article of interest.

Unknown said...

Well done Clive. This is great news!
Graphite art needs to achieve stronger recognition. This is a major step in the right direction. Congrats!

Unknown said...

thanks sheona and i couldn't agree with you more!