Thursday 3 October 2013

an almost complete painting

Having had this tiger painting kicking about the studio for a couple of months now in various states of completion and often wondering whether i'd ever get it finished I am relieved to report that it is now tantalisingly close to completion.i am very pleased indeed that ive almost completed successfully all the oil projects I hand prepared canvases for when I took delivery of my enormous roll of canvas a couple of months back.i think i'm borderline ocd when it comes to completing projects before starting new ones but ive finally got around to stretching two new canvases for my next projects,however my inspiration for paintings changes with the weather these days and ive already got half a dozen other images on my mind!. I hope to post the completed painting in the next day or two.

No comments: